The Museum Store is located in the Freight Station. Offered are custom made ceramic Mechanicsburg crocks, mugs and flower pots, books, Christmas ornaments and toys. We accept cash or checks (sorry, we cannot accept credit cards). Below are some of our items described in more detail...
- 2006-2010 and 2015 Christmas Balls are available.
- Miniature Wooden Cutouts ~ Buildings of Mechanicsburg
- Books and Publications ~ We have several books, from the classic Miniatures of Mechanicsburg to to the more recent Postcards of Mechanicsburg.
- Mechanicsburg Museum T-Shirts ~ Show your pride in Mechanicsburg by wearing these t-shirts and sweatshirts of historic Mechanicsburg buildings.
- Toys & Games: Every kid should have a railroad cap at some time or the other. And we've got some good old fashioned fun stuff here - wooden train whistles, yo-yo's and classic sets of Jacks and Marbles with carrying bag.
- Historical Books: Books on Mechanicsburg and Early Cookbooks.
- Historical Photos of Mechanicsburg
- Mechanicsburg Pottery ~ We have beautiful ceramic mugs, flowerpots, crocks, plates and pitchers in gray and blue with a fine flower design on them along with "Mechanicsburg, PA."
- The Museum Store offers a number of Eva Williams' prints of historic Mechanicsburg scenes, framed or unframed. Visit our gift shop for selection and prices.
- Plus much, much more ~ If we listed everything we had in the store, there wouldn't be any surprises! So, to keep you on your toes we'll stop the list here and let you come on in the the Museum Store for yourself. Looking forward to seeing you there!